As many of you know, our dog Oakley is a high anxiety dog. She was a rescue who came from an abuse situation, and was tossed to at least 5 homes before she found her forever home with us. Oakley has her good days and bad days, and for quite a while we have been trying many different things to help her be more calm and relaxed. In the past Oakley’s anxiety has caused her to bloat, so keeping her calm and quiet is a big deal for us.
This post is sponsored by Therabis™ and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share information about Therabis – Hemp wellness products to help your dog with itching, anxiety and joint mobility. Gone to the Snow Dogs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Therabis is not responsible for the content of this article.
Therabis | CBDs for Dogs
I was introduced to a product called Therabis™, Calm and Quiet. Therabis is a hemp based cannabinoid (or CBD) supplement for dogs. “Cannabidiol (or CBD) is a naturally occurring chemical compound found in hemp that’s classified as a cannabinoid. Like all other cannabinoids, CBD interacts with your pet’s endocannabinoid system—the central regulatory system known to affect bodily processes such as digestion, mood and sleep.” There is no THC in Therabis. So your dog is not going to have a psychoactive reaction to Therabis. You can find more information here: https://goo.gl/hMP9go , and also in this informative video below:
Calm and Quiet
As I said above, we are willing to try just about anything to help out Oakley. Yes, we could pump her full of prescription pills and medication, but none of those things are good for her when it comes to prolonged use. We decided to give Thearabis Quiet and Calm a try. Therabis is very easy to use. They come in a single serving packet that you sprinkle on your dogs food once per day. Therabis’ Calm and Quiet uses naturally occurring cannabinoids to reduce stress levels and help dogs keep their cool and is enhanced with L-Theanine to increase alpha wave generation and lower anxiety.
According to the packaging, it can take 1 – 2 days to see any results from Therabis’s Calm and Quiet. We have been using this product for just over a week, and I have seen some changes in Oakley’s overall demeanor. She doesn’t seem to be as jumpy and reactive. She seems to be sleeping a bit better as well. We have not had the chance to take a road trip since she has started this, but I am hoping it will help her travel a bit easier as well. I am excited to see how much more this will help her over time.
Key Points about Therabis
Here are a few more key points about Therabis to help you make the right decision on if you should try it for your pets:
- Hemp wellness products to help your dog with itching, anxiety and joint mobility. Therabis’ founder, veterinary expert, Dr. Stephen M. Katz, has spent a lifetime researching, developing and perfecting our natural formulations, resulting in unparalleled and specific products.
- Backed by 25 years of veterinary expertise and powered by hemp-derived cannabinoids like CBD, our products are designed to address the specific areas that challenge your pet.
- Despite common misconceptions, hemp is not another euphemism for marijuana. In fact, hemp and marijuana are two very different plants.
- Hemp has been bred to fulfill industrial applications like fiber, paper and nutrition, and contains less than .3% THC by law, which is why neither people nor dogs experience a high when they consume hemp-derived products.
- In the realm of veterinary science, cannabinoids are one of the most exciting and promising therapies being studied today
Now it’s time to #GrabTheLeash and get your dogs active again! Therabis Calm and Quiet can help your dog when they are in stressful situations. Instead of constantly worrying about them, you, and your dog, can relax and enjoy the finer things in life!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Therabis™. The opinions and text are all mine.