Cider Donuts For Dogs
Ingredients for Cider Donuts
- 2 Cups of Gluten Free Cake Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup of unsweetened Apple Cider
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Make a well in the the center of the bowl, and add all remaining ingredients. Mix together until well blended.
Spray your donut pan with a non stick cooking spray (we use bakers joy). Fill the cavities 2/3rds full as if you were making muffins. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes. If you want to make it easier to fill the donut pan, put your mix into a pastry bag and pipe it into the pan. This makes it so the donuts don’t have rough edges.
Taste test time
Now it’s time for the dogs to taste and enjoy these DIY Cider Donuts For Dogs!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends so they can make it with their dogs! Let us know in the comments what type of treat you want us to try making next time!
MORE Treat videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL400F1C1759E6AF49
* Please note that I’m neither a vet nor an animal nutritionist, so it’s advisable to consult with your own authority when trying new foods, and also to ensure that your dog’s home cooked diet is balanced & includes all of the nutrients that are necessary for your dog’s health. As with ALL treats, feed in moderation, and don’t feed anything to your dogs that you don’t feel comfortable feeding them. These are treats, not meal replacements.