FunFetti Birthday Cake For Dogs
Ingredients for Funfetti Birthday Cake For Dogs
- 1 Cups of Gluten Free Cake Flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut cooking oil (unflavored)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons sprinkles
- 1 /2 cup whipped cream cheese for frosting
Directions for Dog Birthday Cake
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, stir together all the wet ingredients, including coconut oil, peanut butter, honey, water, vanilla and the egg. Now add in the unsweeteneed coconut flakes and lightly stir. Add Flour and Baking soda and mix well. This is going to be a thicker batter consistency, but you still want it to be cake like. Slowly fold in 1 – 2 tablespoons of sprinkles. Don’t over stir becuase the color will run.
Spray your 2 4 inch spring-foam pans with a non stick cooking spray (we use bakers joy). Fill the cavities 2/3rds full. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes. Use the toothpick test to make sure the cake is fully cooked. Let it completely cool and then frost it with whipped cream cheese!
Decorate however you like! I found some candles that were perfect for Memphis’s 6th birthday celebration. We also put a few sprinkles on the top of the cake. It turned out so cute!
Taste test time
We sliced up the cake so the dogs can try it! It looks so cute even when cut up. You can see all the colors on the inside.
Memphis is ready to dig into her cake. Of course she will be sharing it with Shelby as well.
Happy 6th Birthday Memphis Belle!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends so they can make it with their dogs! Let us know in the comments what type of treat you want us to try making next time!
More Birthday Treat Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJDUJ0KSc2DiavfWlgqlJjPmoKCdt6QxF
Affiliate Links to Items used in this video:
Gluten Free Flour: https://amzn.to/2UtJL2v
Coconut Flakes: https://amzn.to/2HRpm1D
4 Inch Spring-foam pan: https://amzn.to/2HUlcWM
Mixing Bowls: https://amzn.to/2VdLeHp
Bakers Joy: https://amzn.to/2FKEWsf
MORE Treat videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL400F1C1759E6AF49
* Please note that I’m neither a vet nor an animal nutritionist, so it’s advisable to consult with your own authority when trying new foods, and also to ensure that your dog’s home cooked diet is balanced & includes all of the nutrients that are necessary for your dog’s health. As with ALL treats, feed in moderation, and don’t feed anything to your dogs that you don’t feel comfortable feeding them. These are treats, not meal replacements.