A few weeks ago we talked to you about Therabis Calm and Quiet formula that we could sprinkle onto Oakley’s food. Today we are going to talk to you about Therabis Calm and Quiet treats.
This post is sponsored by Therabis™ and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share information about Therabis – Hemp wellness products to help your dog with itching, anxiety and joint mobility. Gone to the Snow Dogs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Therabis is not responsible for the content of this article.
Calm and Quiet Treats
Oakley is a high anxiety dog. Anything we can use to help calm her down in stressful situations is always helpful. Therabis Calm and Quiet treats are an easy way to help her out. We love to travel with our pets, and sometimes Oakley needs a bit of help to keep her clam and quiet during our travels. I make sure to bring the Therabis Calm and Quiet treats with me for those situations where I know she will need help. This usually means giving her two treats before a long car ride for a camping trip.
I noticed that she slept much better in the back of the car after giving her the treats, and once we arrived at the campground she seemed like she was enjoying herself more then normal. Everything we do in our lives revolves around our dogs, and we try to do everything we can to make their lives better. Oakley is a very special girl, and it always makes me happen when we find something that helps make her life a little bit easier.
Key Points about Therabis
Here are a few more key points about Therabis to help you make the right decision on if you should try it for your pets:
- Hemp wellness products to help your dog with itching, anxiety and joint mobility. Therabis’ founder, veterinary expert, Dr. Stephen M. Katz, has spent a lifetime researching, developing and perfecting our natural formulations, resulting in unparalleled and specific products.
- Backed by 25 years of veterinary expertise and powered by hemp-derived cannabinoids like CBD, our products are designed to address the specific areas that challenge your pet.
- Despite common misconceptions, hemp is not another euphemism for marijuana. In fact, hemp and marijuana are two very different plants.
- Hemp has been bred to fulfill industrial applications like fiber, paper and nutrition, and contains less than .3% THC by law, which is why neither people nor dogs experience a high when they consume hemp-derived products.
- In the realm of veterinary science, cannabinoids are one of the most exciting and promising therapies being studied today
So what are you waiting for? #GrabTheLeash and get out there and enjoy new activities with your dog! Instead of constantly worrying about them, you, and your dog, can relax and enjoy the finer things in life!
For more infomation on Therabis, check out the links below:
Therabis “Learn More About CBD
Therabis Store locator
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Therabis™. The opinions and text are all mine.