It’s time for an easy No-Bake Dog Cookie! Today we are making SnowBall Dog Cookies! only 4 ingredients, super easy, fun, and healthy for your dog! So hopefully a lot of you can make these simple homemade Dog Treats! DIY Dog Treats are fun and easy to make!
– 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
– 2-3 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter
– 2 1/2 Cups of Rolled Oats
– 1/3 cup Finley Shredded Coconut Flakes
No oven preheating necessary! This is a No-Bake recipe! In a food Processor, mix together the Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter, and Rolled Oats. The dough should be slightly sticky, but not to wet. You can always add a few extra oats if it’s to wet, or a bit more coconut oil if it’s to dry. I used a Tablespoon to scoop out the dough, then roll it into balls. Now roll the balls in the coconut flakes (if you flakes are not fine, you can put them in the food processor and chop them up a bit smaller). Set the covered balls onto a baking sheet on a plate, or something you can easily move into your fridge. Place all SnowBalls into the fridge for around 30 minutes. And that’s it! Your dog can now enjoy these Snowball Dog Cookies! Store the cookies in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks (but we are sure they will be gone long before that!)
Silicone Liners: http://amzn.to/1MNjInM (Affiliate link)
Half Sheet Pans: http://amzn.to/1MNjJbj (Affiliate link)
* Please note that I’m neither a vet nor an animal nutritionist, so it’s advisable to consult with your own authority when trying new foods, and also to ensure that your dog’s home cooked diet is balanced & includes all of the nutrients that are necessary for your dog’s health.