Pumpkins Spice Muffins For Dogs
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 1 Cups of Gluten Free Cake Flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup coconut cooking oil
- 1 cup Pure Pumpkin
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ground cloves and ginger. Make a well in the the center of the bowl, and add all remaining ingredients. Mix together until well blended.
Spray your pumpkin pan with a non stick cooking spray (we use bakers joy). Fill the cavities 2/3rds full. Bake for 15 minutes. And that’s it, you are done! You can also frost these if you like. I choose not to this time, but I would have used whipped cream cheese just for fun.
Taste test time
Now it’s time for the dogs to taste and enjoy these DIY Pumpkin Spice Muffins for Dogs!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends so they can make it with their dogs! Let us know in the comments what type of treat you want us to try making next time!
MORE Treat videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL400F1C1759E6AF49
* Please note that I’m neither a vet nor an animal nutritionist, so it’s advisable to consult with your own authority when trying new foods, and also to ensure that your dog’s home cooked diet is balanced & includes all of the nutrients that are necessary for your dog’s health. As with ALL treats, feed in moderation, and don’t feed anything to your dogs that you don’t feel comfortable feeding them. These are treats, not meal replacements.