Thank you Petco and BarkWorld for sponsoring this post and campaign. For
more information on how to be part of the Petco Community go to:
We have been selected to serve as a Petco Ambassador through the Team BarkWorld Influencer Program! We could not be more excited for this opportunity! It’s one more way we can connect with the #Pawdience and join another community of Pet People! As you saw in our video today, Petco was kind enough to send us a few items to help us talk about the importance of Spring Cleaning your pets favorite things!
The first thing we want to talk about is cleaning your pets beds. Most dog beds will have cleaning instructions written out on the tags. We tend to wash our dog beds about once per month. When we wash them, we also check them for damage. You want to look for popped seems, stuffing coming out, and wear and tear! If there is any damage to your dogs bed, you should probably go ahead and replace it.
The next thing we want to talk about is the importance of cleaning your pets bowls! This is something that many pet owners forget to do. You should be washing food bowls and water bowls everyday. Bacteria can grow very quickly in stale water, and old food can attract bugs and also grow bacteria. I personally rinse our dogs dishes everyday, and give them a full scrub down wash about once per week. If your bowls are dishwasher safe, you can just put them in the dishwasher once a week for that extra clean! It’s not just healthy for your dog, but healthy for your home environment as well!
Petco sent us a few Bowl Mates, and a Bowl Mates Mat! The bowls are dishwasher safe, which makes cleaning them even easier! There are two options for the bowl bases, stainless steel, or glass inserts. The bowl bases are non-slip so your dog can’t push them around. Pair them up with a bowl mate place mat and you are good to go! If your dog spills their food or water, it will land on the mat instead of all over your floor! If you are interested in ordering any of the Bowl Mates click here: http://goo.gl/VUpwSL
Another important thing to do during your Spring cleaning is cleaning up, and going through all of your dogs toys. Be sure to check them for damage, rips, popped seams, and dirt. We try to do this once a month. We also clean out the toy bin as well. When those dirty toys get put back into the bin, the dirt will collect at the bottom, so be sure to wash out your bin!
Do you have a spring cleaning routine when it comes to your pets supplies? Let us know in the comments! We would love to hear your tips and tricks as well! Don’t forget to enter to win a Petco Giftcard!
Petco Giftcard Giveaway
Petco Community Website: https://community.petco.com/
Petco Twitter: https://twitter.com/Petco
Petco Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PETCO/
Petco Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/petco
Petco Website: http://www.petco.com
BarkWorld Website: http://www.barkworldexpo.com/
BarkWorld Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BarkWorldConference/
BarkWorld Twitter: https://twitter.com/BarkWorldExpo
BarkWorld Instagram: https://instagram.com/barkworldexpo/
This is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.
Youtube Terms of Service: http://goo.gl/NRe1DE
Youtube Community Guidelines: http://goo.gl/XP1PSE
1. Entries which don’t comply will be disqualified.
2. No Purchase Necessary
3. Introduction. This contest is sponsored by BarkWorld. Gone to the Snow Dogs LLC will randomly pick 1 winners from all eligible entries. There is 1 prize (1 $25 Petco Giftcard)
4. Contest Period. The contest begins April 20,2016 at 4p.m.. Eastern Time and ends April 27, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
5. Eligibility.To be eligible to enter the Contest, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. All applicable federal and state laws and regulations, and local ordinances apply. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these official rules and decisions Gone to the Snow Dogs, which are binding and final in all respects.
6. How to Enter. Go HERE http://www.gonetothesnowdogs.com/spring-cleaning-with-the-huskies/ during the Contest Period, follow the instructions. All participants who do so will automatically receive one entry in the prize drawing.
7. Prize Drawing. The prize drawing will be conducted by Gone to the Snow Dogs within 7 days after the contest ends. One entry will be randomly selected from all entries received. The winner will receive 1 of the prize listed above . Entries will be immediately notified by email only. Entrants must submit a valid email address. Winning entrants have 72 hours to contact Gone to the Snow Dogs by email at email@example.com to verify their identities and claim their prize. If the initial winning entries do not respond as directed above to verify their identities within 72 hours, their entries will be voided, new winning entries will be randomly drawn, and the process above will repeat itself until winning entrants’ identities have been verified and prizes have been awarded.
8. Prizes. One (1) prize of a $25 Petco Giftcard. The approximate retail value of this prize is $25. The odds of winning this prize depend on the total number of contest entries received.
9. General Conditions. Gone to the Snow Dogs reserves the right to – at any time -modify or cancel the Contest if any factors negatively impact the integrity of the Contest, as determined solely at the discretion of Gone to the Snow Dogs. Gone to the Snow Dogs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant or attempted entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Contest, or found to be in violation of the Contest rules.
10. Liability: YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and is released from all liability related to this contest. Entrants agree to the following: Any and all disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court(s) located in Michigan.