Jump to Recipe
Today we are making Chocolate Cookies for dogs! And as you know, it’s CAROB, not Chocolate. Okay now that that’s out of the way, Valentine’s Day is coming, and we wanted to make something fun and delicious to celebrate the holiday with our dogs!
Chocolate Cookies for Dogs on Valentine’s Day
Memphis and Kira are ready to make some Carob Valentine’s Day cookies! This is a very simple recipe that anyone can make! We love to make cookies with our dogs, and what better way to show off the love for our pups then with this amazing recipie!
These cookies are a hit with our dogs!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends so they can make it with their dogs! Let us know in the comments what type of treat you want us to try making next time!
Here is a affiliate link to some of the products we used in this video:
MORE Treat videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL400F1C1759E6AF49
* Please note that I’m neither a vet nor an animal nutritionist, so it’s advisable to consult with your own authority when trying new foods, and also to ensure that your dog’s home cooked diet is balanced & includes all of the nutrients that are necessary for your dog’s health. As with ALL treats, feed in moderation, and don’t feed anything to your dogs that you don’t feel comfortable feeding them. These are treats, not meal replacements.
Chocolate Cookies for Dogs Valentine’s Dog Cookies
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Carob Powder
- 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Coconut cooking oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 Degrees
- In a large bowl, or a mixer, add all the dry ingredients and whisk them together1 cup Whole Wheat Flour, 2 tbsp Carob Powder, 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- Make a well in the dry ingredients
- Add all the wet ingredients1/4 cup water, 2 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 Egg, 1/4 cup Coconut cooking oil
- Mix until combined, and forms a nice dough consistency
- Flour your surface, and roll out your dough to 1/4 inch thick
- Cut into preferred shapes and place on your cookie sheet
- Bake for around 15 – 20 minutes, depending on how crunchy you want the treats
- Cool on a rack, and then decorate if you choose, or fee them to your pets as is!